Sunday 11 December 2011

New Tooth

Breakfast in bed to make up for the mess?

I have another new tooth! I have a lot of teeth now. Thank god because it was getting a little hard to eat without teeth. Since my new tooth was growing in this weekend, I was not in the best of moods. Me and mom spent the day together since daddy went hunting. We did our last minute shopping and wrapped a few gifts.
Nathan: Happy mama happy (while pointing at rudolf)
Mommy: Carlo, what did you show Nathan?
Papa: That a boy!
 I was up really early both days. I justs couldn't seem to settle down soo instead I decided to play detective. I played: What was in the diaper genie and what was in the tea towel cupboard. It was a fun game but I made a big mess. I kinda felt bad since mommy had to pick it all up but it was fun games while it lasted.
Wash hands?

See the shadow behind me? Yup this is at 4:30 a.m.
Sunday we went shopping with papa. It had been a long time that me and papa didnt go shopping together but we had a good time. I saw that Santa guy again. He looked nicer than the last time a saw him and I didn't cry this time but I still didn;t want to go see him. You know, people tell me that he is going to bring me gifts if I am a good boy. I am just not sure that I can trust him yet! Christmas will be the ultimate test for the old guy.

Then in the evening it was off to grandmas and grampas for dinner. By then I was tired so we did not stay long.

 This week I got to watch a few christmas specials. I saw Shrek the halls, and Charlie brown christmas and even the grinch. I wonder what Holiday specials we will see this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment