Sunday 11 March 2012

Ratatouille Weekend



This was a great weekend with mommy and papa. The sun was out and it wasn't even cold outside. We were really busy but had lots of fun. We went to the pet store this weekend and guess what? Papa finally said that I was allowed to get a little friend. Me and mama agreed on a lizard but papa didn't quite agree. We did all agree to get a rat! I named him Memo. He keeps me company at night and guess what, since we got him I never wake up mama and papa in the middle of th night. I am never alone now, so no reason to be scared! Plus.. what bad guy wouldn't be starteled by a rat!

Meet Mimo.

Bizoo..soft!

Soft mama soft.
We also put my new bike together! It is the fastest bike of all. A spiderman bike. Now all I need is to learn how to ride it and I can scoot around. Hope that my cousin Liam will be able to teach me cause he is sure fast on his bike!

Just my size!

Donno how to ride it yet but I will learn soon!
I am getting to be a big boy now so my parents let me watch a movie with them at night. We had popcorn and snuggled up on the sofa! My mom already told me that next friday we will have another movie night. I will have to remember to ask if we can order pizza for our movie night. Or even better if papa can make home made pizza! Ummm...

Since it was so nice outside, we even went to parc jean drapeau for the food festival. We got to try all sorts of yummy stuff. I was a really good boy so we went on a little train ride. It wasn't a Thomas train but it was still fun. That was my favorite part of the day! My friend Rose didn't seem to mind either, She was having a great time.

Oh Wowow!

Look Mama...

No comments:

Post a Comment