Saturday 15 September 2012

What a day

Happy Aniversary mom and day! My parents took some alone time this weekend and went on a date to celebrate their anivarsary. They went horse back ridding and to some spa. I probably would have liked horse back ridding but I was not invited along.
Instead I got to stay with Grand maman and Grand papa and Tante Caro. It was a blast! We went to the park and played with tractors, and went to the store, and went to a construction site and the list goes on and on! I had so much fun I hardly wanted to leave. I had so much fun that I forgot to take an afternoon nap. Guess that explains me falling asleep 5 minutes after we left! I can't wait till the next time I go visit.
Come to think of it... they bought me a suit case. Maybe that is a hint that next time I visit maybe I should sleep over?

No comments:

Post a Comment