Tuesday 4 March 2014

Cabane A Sucre



We went to the Cabane A Sucre this weekend! We had a lot of fun. My favorite part was going in the fire truck and putting out a fire in the wood. I swear it was a real fire an dI was the fire man! Mommy was so excited that she took a video of the entire thing and forgot to take a picture. I guess that we will just have to go back there again so that I can get a picture right?
I also got to ride a 4X4. I think that daddy was jealious but it was a bit too small for him. Come to think about it... this might be a nice gift for my birthday. Daddy?

Santa was not at the Cabane A Sucre but his reindeers were there! I gave them some dried corn. I think that santa forgo to feed them since they were soooo hungry! They were all over my little bag of food. Mommy and Daddy can we go back again soon?

1 comment: