Wednesday 9 July 2014

Simple days

Summer time as a three and a half year old sure is relaxing. I have nothing to worry about. No having to wake up for school, no rushing to get my stuff ready in the morning and most of all no set bedtime! (as long as it is reasonable) I have to say that I love waking up in the morning and either playing with mommy and daddy or sometimes just playing a game on my tab or catching up on the latest Lego news. After that and a glass of chocolate milk I am usually ready for a pretty action packed day.

Obviouselly a day would not be a day if I didn't get to see my brother's from another mother. They are so much fun to play with. I get to swim with them and learn how to play hockey, and soccer. They even come over for balloon fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment