Sunday 8 January 2012

The Fun Didn't Stop There!




We got to keep our tree up for a while after Christmas. I was happy about that since I love to take the decorations off the tree and hide them. The best part is that mom didn't find my hidding spot till after Christmas so I had collected quite the collection under my bed.


Dolce is one of my best friends, he is my partner in crime. Lucky me... most of the time he gets the blame!


 I spent a lot of the holidays playing with papa. It was the perfect time for some father-son bonding. Plus neither me nor papa wanted to go boxing day shopping with mama!


Ok, ok, so I was scared of Santa! Big deal, next year I will b aware that it is the big man that brings gifts so I will not cry.


Oh, and this is me getting a hair cut! Minimode was the place. They are so nice there. They have a slide and the seats are in the sape of cars! I told daddy that he should stop going to the cute hair dresser and switc t my place. I don't think that I convinced him... not sure why cause common wha culd be better than a slide and a seat shaped car! He really is missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment