Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Father's Day


What a weekend we had! I got to see both the Mastroluca's and the Wilson's. We were celebrating Father's Day so I went to my grandpapa's for dinner and then we had a BBQ with grampa. I wanted to celebrate the important men in my life. I can't forget the most important of all... my Daddy! You know, anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a daddy. I sure am a lucky boy to have such a good papa!


Mom woke up early and went to get daddy a Tim Horton's since it is his favorite coffee and then she cooked him a special breakfast to celebrate his special day. She helped me since I am not the best cook yet. I did do my part though, I set the table and helped to make the toast. Dad says that I make the best toast.


Did I mention that Liam and Noah came to our BBQ? They did and it was fun. I was a little cranky but we still went for a swim and played with some new water guns that mommy bought for me and my cousin to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment