Sunday 17 June 2012

Some of my favorite things


Lawn Mower! Sometimes we walk to grampa's house to see his lawn mower. Or when the neighbors  are out cutting their grass, I like to go see! I even have my own. I don't know why but no matter how much juice I give it, it just won't start!


Daddy's tools are also one of my favorite things. No preference, any of his tools really!


ICE CREAM! Oh, and chips. They are also up there.


I can't forget the sofa. Mom told me that she would post this picture because I am being a good boy in it. To be honest, I don't like sitting on the sofa. I prefer to jump on it and climb on it! I still don't get why adults are all up tight and use them only for sitting purposes! They are also good as trampolines, and forts, and even as  stepping stools onto other higher places.

No comments:

Post a Comment