Thursday 5 July 2012

A day at the zoo!


I still can't figure out what was my favorite part of the day.Going to the zoo or getting to drive the car! It was a lot of fun. Daddy kept telling me to stay on the road. I don;t know what us the point of  having an SUV if you are not off roading but I let dad think that he was the boss and listened.


I was really brave and fed most of the animals. But some of the deer were push and a little scary! Good thing mommy was there to protect me.


We got really close to Bambi! He is much bigger than I thought,


He didn't want to smile for the camera but I sure did. We walked around and saw so many animals. Some that I didn't even know existed.

Daddy brought me and mommy for a fun lunch. Then it was off to the water slide. 


There was an age limit so daddy had to come with me. We had fun going down the slide over and over again. I even got to go on the really big twisty water slide. The life guard told me I was allowed since I am a big boy!

We left there and I slept all the way home.


When we got home mommy thought that she lost her swim suit. Guess what? I took it out of her bag and tried it on. Not really my color but it was fun to see her panic.


1 comment: