Friday 20 June 2014

CRASH BANG BOOM!

Ok so now that we have established that I take after my mom- that means reckless, need for speed and the attention span of... let's just say no attention span. I was on my bika last night showing off how fast I can ride. I still need my traning wheels but let me tell you that a few more nights of back and fortha dn I will be ready for a motor bike! I got a little too adventurous last night and had a little accident. The truth is: I was going too fast and not paying attention to what was in front of me. I was actually lookng at mommy who was running behind me and I hit a put hole in the street and fell off my bike. Thank god that mommy dove to catch me and she ended up with most of the damage. This morning I thought that it would be a good idea for her to teach me how to wrap a cut. You know, in case I have to save her next time she throws herself under my bike! #1 rule of bike rides: wear a helmet #2:look where you are going #3: the purpose is not to get away from mommy while she runs beside me. Oh and #4 we live on a hill (AKA you go much ,much faster on a hill)

1 comment: