Wednesday 25 June 2014

Weekend in the Village


Daddy doesn't often come for ice cream in the village but when he does, we sure have a great time! We went for a family picnic and decided to get ice cream as a treat. My favorite kind is mint chocolate and bubble gum. How about you, what is you favorite?


Mommy and Daddy say that I am too young to get a tatoo so I decided to get bady painting done instead. The nice lady drew me a big spiderman on my leg. I was so happy that I did not want to wash my leg for days! In the end, it came off in the pool. Who would have thought?

This is me and daddy. We are pretennding to be monsters! Well, we were untill I noticed all the nice boats. We went for a walk on the board walk and counted some of the big ships that were parked. I eevn noticed a boat that had a little puppy on it!

Ahoy Mate! I was pretending to be a pirate. The big rock was my ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment