Thursday 27 November 2014

Is it too early to get ready for Christmas?

Never! I am one of those firm believers that Christmas should start right after Halloween. Daddy is not so sure about this and thinks that I am a little crazy about the holiday season. Then again I have inherited all of daddy's genetics so I have to have something from mommy... Guess it is the love for Christmas. From the picture I guess that you can imagine we bought a Christmas tree this week. Not to put in the house but to decorate outside! 

Aunty Caroline helped me make my list for Santa. I am having a hard time choosing a few things out of the book so I went ahead a put a big red circle on almost everything in the book. Hey, at least the big man has some selections to choose my present from!

As a four year old there is a lot of exciting things that happen. Like the bus driving down our street, playing in the mud, building a new Lego but yesterday something really exciting happened. Daddy bought me and mommy a new puppy! We named her Callie like Sheriff Callie or Sally depending how I am feeling. This is her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment