Monday 17 November 2014

This weekend was full of surprises...mommy and papa were home for a three day weekend, we finished all of our renovations, it snowed Oh and did I mention it SNOWED! I was excited to wake up and see all that white stuff. It is too bad that there was not enough to make a snowman.  

Did I mention that I got to go horse back ridding this weekend?  I got to go for a ride with my mom. Daddy went on a ride of his own. I do not think that he thought that the horsey would run so fast. He looked a little surprised.

 Me and mommy took a few selfies while we were on the trail. Most of them did not turn out so well since we were making funny faces!

 Gosh was I tired when I got home. I was cold and ready for a nap. Well, not really a nap since I am a big boy now and never take a nap. I was kinda happy to have my loyal Cooper to cuddle me and warm me up!

I almost forgot to mention that I started my Christmas list for Santa. Boy, is that ever a hard job!~ How can I possibly limit my list to a reasonable amount of toys? I mean have you seen how many amazing toys are in the flyers these days. Every weeks I keep finding cooler ones! I guess that it will have to be a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment