Tuesday 7 October 2014

A week in the life of Nathan

A week in the life on me is well... busy, action packed, and full of adventure! Lately there has also been a lot of Power rangers involved in my weeks. Ever since we got my Halloween costume I have been wearing it.

Fall is here and so I have had to take out a few jackets and warmer clothing. The good news is that I can now do up buttons! Mommy is really excited about this. Not that it is a surprise that she is so enthusiastic about me doing something new but the weird part of all this is daddy is excited too? Maybe he was tired of doing up my buttons? Adults... sometimes they are hard to understand

We went to this cool restaurant Sunday. We had burgers and milk shakes. Can you imagine that I was allowed a milk shake before lunch? This was probably one of the coolest places that I have ever been!

Hockey finally started! I could not wait to get on the ice. I forgot how slippery it was and spent a lot of time on my hands and knees but it was a blast.

Shhhh it's a secret- It's really not a secret at all. I was being silly in the car with mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment