Thursday 30 October 2014

Happy Halloween

Today at school we went to the pumpkin patch and guess what I found? A pumpkin. It is perfect. Not too big and not too small. Obviously as soon as I got home I wanted to start carving it.

I couldn't do it by myself so mommy and daddy helped me out. My papa made me a special spider man carving. I can not wait to put it out and show it off to all my friends.

I am having a little bit of trouble deciding what I want to dress us as for Halloween. I have a few costumes like ninja turtle, a transformer, a police man, a fireman, a cowboy, or even bat man. Come to think about it, maybe I should just dress up as Dolce! Halloween is a lot of fun. Not only because it is a celebration full of candy but also since it is scary. I went to a haunted house this week. A real haunted house with big spiders and scary masks.. you know what, I was not even scared! It's all pretend... Right mommy and daddy it is all pretend? Hummmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment