Tuesday 14 October 2014

Thanksgiving WeekendI

I guess from the picture you can tell that I went apple picking this weekend. I picked an entire bag of apples and then helped daddy make a pie. Since it was later in the season I had to climb all the way to the top of the trees to get the apples.

We were one of the first people to arrive at the orchard so we had the entire field to ourselves. We even got to go for a tractor ride once we were done. Before leaving we got to look at the animals and then back home it was.

We decorated the house for Halloween. It looks spooky but not too scary. Mommy was trying to pick up some of the leaves but never got it done since I kept jumping in the leaves.

After all the playing outside and all the fresh air we got I wanted to play inside a bit with my rabbit. It was time for some TLC before leaving for a fantastic turkey dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment