Friday 18 November 2011

Family Fun


Both my parents were home this weekend! Papa has been away for the last two weekends and me and mom had a blast but it was about time that I spend some time with my old man. We had a lot of fun stuff to get done this weekend. We put up the christmas light before it gets to cold. I was a big help. Although mom and dad did most of the work I helped them untangle ...I mean tangel the lights! We also got our outdoor christmas boxes set up. Me and mom started to make some christmas decorations too. She said that this year since I am such an artist she will decorate her tree with my works of art. I heard her telling my auntie that it was because she did not want to put her special decorations on the tree in case someone pulled it down. I can not imagine who would pull down the tree....
Bonne Fete Maman!

We also celebrated mommy's birthday. We went to both of my grandparents houses for dinner. I was so excited that I kept clapping my hands. My cousin Liam thought that it was his birthday. The food was so yummy. I am lucky that both my grandparent cook so well.

My play area at my grandparents house

We also got to visit my fairy godmother. She is in the hospital since she is sick but I made her a nice card to make her feel better. We used to walk to her house all the time and she always gave me cookies. It was maical, even in the hospital she had some goodies for me. I hope that she will get better soon. Talking about goodies, I was looking in my recipe book to make Sharon a special treat but we have to leave before I started cooking. Maybe next time.

 
That recipe is in here somewhere!



Mommy and daddy also put together my big boy bed! I slept in it for the first time Saturday. We kinda got off to a bad start since I kept falling out of the bed. In the middle of the night I even got out of bed, opened my door and went to get in bed with my parents. I brought doudou and Mr elephant with me. I got away with it for a few minutes but then my parents brought me back to my bed. I don't know why but today my bed looks different, my parents but bars on the side of it. Guess it is to keep me safe. I hope that tonight we will all have a better niht sleep.


First night in my big boy bed!


Modified sleeping arrangements... night number two.

No comments:

Post a Comment