Thursday 24 November 2011

Holiday Festivities Begin!


Can you guess what inspired us on the color for holiday decorating??? My jacket!

It is starting to feel a lot like Christmas at my house. Not that I really remember Christmas but mom keeps telling me it is coming. I figure that all the decorations she is putting around the house are for the holidays! She even started playing Christmas music. Dad is not so happy about that but I don’t mind I love to since and dance to music. She even put this little perfume thing on the mantel and our house smells like spruce tree!


The only hat that I keep on. It's a little big but it sure keeps me warm!

Dad told me that we were expecting some snow the other night. I did remember snow but I was impressed the other morning with the frost on the car windows so you can just imagine how excited I was to see snow. I wondered if it would be like bubble bath? Maybe a bit colder than bubble bath… as it turns out, it was just cold. Dad says that now  the snow has come we will do some fun activities like skating and slidding and even ice fishing. I just can't wait!

These are my beautiful Christmas lights. Mommy and daddy helped me put them up this weekend! Me and mom even made a few decorations together. I can’t wait to put them on the tree this weekend!

We are almost done.. Just a few touches left.


No comments:

Post a Comment