Monday 7 November 2011

Just the two of us

Me and mom spent our first weekend alone together while papa went on an excursion in the woods. So, mom planned a few fun activities for when papa was gone. My weekend started with a dinner with mommy, auntie Tracy and grandma. I was excited to go to the restaurant. I love going out for dinner. I was actually so excited all day about the restaurant that with all the excitement I fell asleep on the way there. Mom carried me in and I slept throuh the entire meal. I did wake up just in time for some ice cream though... Mom felt lke spoiling me so I got to eat my ice cream before eatin my dinner.


Where is doudou and my milk? I am sooo tired.

I told you I am not tired I am just resting before going out for dinner
By the time that we got home mom was not feeling great so we got into our pj's and cuddled up on the couch and wached a movie. We watched fast five! There was a lot of action in that movie. Papa really missed something.


My new Handy Manny pj's

In the morning when we woke up I made mom some toast. Ok well, she took out the toaster and did most of the job but I pushed down the button and put the bread in the toaster. I figured that since she was not feeling great I should give her a hand.

I also went to swimming lessons. It was fun but I was a little nervous. I am not used to being in the water without mommy. When we got home me and mommy did some craft and it was time for lunch.

My special snack!


Even Dolce wanted to share! I think that he though it was a real fish.

Sunday was our last day before daddy came home so we planned for lots of fun. We went to Zig Zag Zoo. What a place! I played with Rose and Liam. Last time that I went there I was just a baby so it was a lot more fun this time. My aunty Tracy is scared of heights so I brought her all the way to the top of the obstacle course. She was really scared! It was kinda funny, but in the end we were all brave and ventured down the big slide.  Grandma came too. I hope that we go again sometime soon.
Add caption




I had a special weekend with my mommy. But it was nice to see my hero papa when he got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment