Friday 28 October 2011

The Count Down Begins

The cold weather is just around the corner. Mom took out the mittens and our scarves this weekend. It took me a while to get used to wearing my mittens but I like them after all. I have to admit that I appreciated them when we went for a wagon ride sunday morning. They kept me nice and warm.

Look a tire just like the ones on my new car.

Peek-A-Boo!

Finally I got to use dad's power tools. I have been practicing with my handy many tools for a while now but this weekend mom let me help her with the sander. She was making some christmas decorations to put outside. She is a little early, already getting stuff done for christmas but she wanted to be able to do it outside. I think that I am almost good enough to compete with papa when it comes to handy man abilities.

These will look perfect in the window boxes!

This week mom and dad also brought me home a new truck . It is a live size hummer. I can't wait till next summer so that I can drive around in it. Maybe me and uncle Tyler will be able to wash our cars together the next time he comes to visit. In the mean time I will have fun playing with it in the house. Don't tell my mom but papa lets me ride around the house in it while mommy is at work.

My new car

The count down has started 4 days till Gramby Zoo with my cousins and friends, 6 days till Halloween, and 60 days till christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment