Monday 3 October 2011

Week with Papa

 This week sure was rainy but I still had a lot of fun! My papa was home with me all week. We got to do a lot of stuff together and we got to bond together more than before. Mommy said that papa is rubbing off on me and that I am becommin a pain in the but. Not sure if that is a good thing or not but she still seems to love me a lot so I am not too worried. Daddy let me play in the pots and pans. Something that my mom would not let me do. Dad thouht that it was funny so he took a picture so that he could show mommy.

This is better than a wooden spoon and pot... Jackpot!!!

Daddy also let me play with some of my mom's old Halloween stuff. Most of the stuff that she has she let's me play with but my papa gave me her favorite Peacock costume that she made last year and well.... the pictures will let you know what happened to the costume,  



If I put this here I will look just like the queen!

Guess this year she will not be wearing it again. on a brighter note, the feathers look great on her hat! I was going for the couture look.  

I almost forgot to mention that my dad made me understand how much fun the flyers on wednesday afternoon are. There was not many specials this week and it is a waste of a lot of paper but I was able to make a nice fort with all that paper.

ToysRus.. now that is what I am talking about! Look dad 5$ off.

My favorite part was just hanging out with my dad and going for breakfast with Grand maman and grand papa. I still go to stay with my grandma and cousin everyday for a while so that I stay used to it for when my dad goes back to work. I was lucky so far this week too since My aunty Tracy babysat me for the day Monday and mommy stayed home on tuesday since grandma is busy taking care of grampa in the hospital. I sure hope that he will get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment