Sunday 25 September 2011

Four Day Weekend!

My mom and dad took some days off and made this weekend four days! We had some nice weather and had a lot of time to play outside. I don't quite remember what snow looks like but mom keeps telling me that it is cold and wet so I am enjoying the nice fall days that we have left.
Friday morning we woke up early and got ready to meet my grandmaman, grandpapa and ma tante Caro for breakfast. We had a nice visit and ate lots of food. I was really full. Then off to the Montreal Canadians hockey practice. We wanted to go to the habs boutique while we were there but it was closed. I guess that we will have to go back another time.

Why are they not on the ice yet? Maybe they are over there...

Who is that player papa? What about him? and Him?

When I woke up saturday morning daddy was not home. Mom didn't want to tell me that he went hunting but I saw him come into my room this morning dressed all in camo. Sometimes mom doesn't think I understand what is going on but common he was wearing camo at 3 am. Put one and one together. Daddy went hunting!
Since me and mom were solo for the day we went with grandma to the USA. It was a quick visit since I was a little grumpy but I got to go on my first fery ride. Grandma and mom took turns holding me so I was not even scared.

Then Sunday I went apple picking with my parents, Mp, Ian, Georgia and Rose came with us. My aunt and uncle, cousin and cousin to be came too. Oh yeah... I forgot to mention my aunty is cooking a baby in her belly so I will have another cousin soon! Dad tells me my aunty belly is magical, like an easy bake over. My cousin is cooking in there and then DING... the baby will be ready. We had a great time we went in a corn field maze and picked apples for mommy to cook some yummy treats with. We got to look at the pumpkins too but the field was not open for picking. We also got to see a lot of cute little farm animals!

Just my size


A ball???

Are you guys comming? I think it is that way!

My cousin Liam was more excited for the tractor ride than apple picking. He really likes trucks and air planes and race cars. His favorite is Lightning Mcqueen and Mayter.

First hay ride. Dad looks happier than me.

The Dunn's
The Richards
No that's my apple!
This was a busy last four days. I sure love to be home with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment