Sunday 4 September 2011

Chambly Beer Fest

Just the three of us!
My mom and dad decided to bring me along again this year to the beerfest. Last year they told me that I slept the entire time, but this year was a different story. I was so excited to be there. It was about lunch time when we got there so everything smelled so good. There was a lot of kinds of food and colorful beer stands all over.
The gang minus Jessie and Jp...They were late.
My favorite part of the afternoon was the blow up games. It was my first time going and let me tell you, it was not the last! Oh, and we saw clowns and baloons that were all around the festival. There was even some face painting and cooking for kids but I prefered to stay and jump in the castle.
Peek -A-Boo


 

After that my aunty Inrid let me taste her beer. I really like the taste. When I realised that the beer was in the big kegs I kept looking for them. They were almost the same size as me! It was just to bad that they were not serving tasters in bottle format. Maybe next year.
My first keg


Mmmmmm
My parents and me left the festival late afternoon since it was getting too hot for me and I needed a nap. We finished the afternoon off with ice cream on our walk back to the car. I hope that we will go again next year.

1 comment: