Sunday 28 August 2011

Weekend with daisie's and kite's



This weekend was action packed! Started off a little rocky but ended up being one of the best since I was born. My parents were home on Friday with me. It was not planned but since my shots I have been having trouble sleeping and on Thursday night I was awake all night. My legs and arms were so sore so my mommy and daddy stayed awake with me rubbing my legs. So friday we were all pretty tired. Mommy was so tired that she did not wake up till 7:30 and she was exhausted. I stayed asleep with her in my parents big bed till then too. I never get to sleep in their bed but since we were awake all night we fell asleep together. Maybe I should fake it more often so that I can have more sleep over's with them ...Hummm can't believe that I didn't think of this sooner.


We had a great day relaxing... well mom and dad tried to relax. At least I took a three hour nap so they got some down time. Here are a few picture's that we took in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day outside.




Saturday we were all back in shape. We woke up early and went to the store with Grampa. We had to get some groceries for grandmas birthday dinner. When we got home mom brought me to get a kite. Yup, I have my own kite! It is big and all different color's. My dad kept his word and tought me how to fly it. I was not really fast enough but my dad was. He is the fastest and my mom well, she is the second fastest in the world!


Then I had to get ready for the dinner party at MP and Ian's place. I got to have dinner with Georgia and Rose. It was nice to have a kid's dinner. Usually we have to sit with our parent's and talk about real stuff so it was nice to just babble about nothing at all and catch up. Then we all went off to bed and the parent's had their fondue and vino. Mom told me in the morning that they had a great time and that was why daddy was still in bed. Don't know what a good dinner and Papa sleeping in have in common but I forgot to ask questions.

This morning we all woke up together and started our day. As soon as I woke up I walked over to the toaster and asked my parents "toast"... I was so hungry this morning, skipped the milk and the morning cuddle. All I had on my mind was toast. I must be growing again! My parents brought me to Toys'r'us again but I fell asleep before we got there so we left. Can't believe that I missed that. It was a rainy day so we mostly played together in the house. I went for a little bike ride but nothing too long since we were not sure about the weather. I ended my weekend going to my grandparents for dinner. My grandma's brother and sister in law are here from Manitoba so I visited with them a bit but me and dad left dinner early since I was tired and not feeling like myself. I hope that it will pass after a good night sleep and I will have a good week with my grandma and cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment