Tuesday 16 August 2011

Summer fun


This summer has been so much fun and I am growing up so fast. I am getting taller and almost none of my shirts are fitting me anymore! My mom and dad have had some holidays so they have been home spending some time with me. We got to do a lot of activities and I even had my first Birthday party.
 
Happy Birthday Me!
 
 
I have a few favourite summer activities that we got to do together but I only have pictures of some of them. Here are some of my most fun times.
 
Golf or Basketball???

In my defence he was the one running after me all day
 
 
Bambi and his Mom


I was so excited to be at the beach that I could hardly sit long enough for a picture! Common Papa let's play!



Almost asleep after a long day.


Where are we? Last thin I remember is bein in the driveway. Oh, Oh a ball?

I know that she is cute! She was my hot date for the mongolfiere festival.

Like usual no one is lookin at the camera but it is the only picture that you can see Niagara Fall's in.

There is a lot of fun summer stuff that I don’t have pictures of that I enjoyed too. Lots of special times with my cousin, Rose and Georgia. They are the pretty little girls next door, and my cousin he lives just down the street. I can’t forget either some fun play dates with my good old friend Sage. I will get to see him again soon. I hope that we will take swimming lessons together again this year. Mother Goose is another fun activity that I get to go to. After all I guess that I am a busy little boy. I even got a special visit from my aunt from Sweden. We miss her a lot when she is not around. I hope that one day mommy and daddy will take me to visit her.
My parent also had a lot of fun so far this summer. My daddy loves to go golfing, and fishing. He went a few times this summer. I even got to go on the fishing boat with him a few weeks ago. It was sooo fast but I got tired and fell asleep so I missed a good part of the ride. My mommy spent a lot of time in her gardens this summer. She made a garden just for me. With some pretty flowers. I love the smell of them. Oh, and I almost forgot me and mommy went to Finnigan’s market a few times and walked around. So many nice things there to see! We are still looking for the perfect tickle trunk. Mom said that one day I would understand how much fun they can be when we can play dress up and put all the costumes in the tickle trunk like she did when she was a little girl!


My parents and me have a lot of dinner parties too. My daddy is a really good cook and my mom likes to set the table all fancy. She is teaching me to notice these things. She tells me that my future wife will probably like that kind of stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are nice and busy!
    I really like the pic of you and your mom with the deer surrounding you. I bet your mom would've taken then all home! I'm sure Dolce would herd them around your yard too.

    ReplyDelete