Thursday 25 August 2011

Mom's day off!

My day started out perfectly today, Mom has a day off. I didn't let her sleep in this morning... I actually never let my parents sleep in. But mom was happy this morning to wake up since we got to see Daddy before he left for work. Then our day started. Pancakes for breakfast mmmmm... my favorite.

I love the car...So relaxing!
I watched a bit of Special Agent Oso on the Disney channel while mom took a few picture's with my parents new camera. Mom is teaching dad how to take some pictures since it is one of those fancy camera's that you have to focus and adjust the light and shutter speeds. He takes nice pictures now too. My daddy is a hero and does everything well. Ecept telling me stories. He kinda starts them and then forgets what he was talkin about.

Then me and mom went to the store. I am working on enjoying shopping since mom is not planning on having another baby so I guess that means I will be stuck going with her! At least today it was shopping my style. Toys"R"us! She got me a Potty. All of my older friends are starting to potty train so my parents figure that maybe I can start too. I am a little young but I like to copy my parents. What better example could I have than my daddy?!?



My mom was planning to take me to Zig Zag Zoo after shopping but when she called to see when it opened the lady told her to hurry since the place was already getting full! We decided not to go after all since it would be too busy and I still need some help to get around in there so mom would have caused a traffic jam for the other kiddies. I can't complain, instead mom bought me a tent and some balls to create a ball room! Don't judge my mom is creative. We just pretended that we were there. I even got to have ice cream. I guess it worked out for the best to be home. Oh I almost forgot to mention that mom got me a costume for Halloween. She made mine last year but this year she will just make hers and daddy's. They don't really sell any that fit my Papa. The last thing that we bought was a jacket for me. It is really nice. I am sure that you will all see me in it this winter.





Our last stop was to buy me a kite. I am goin on a picnik with my parents this weekend and dad told me that he will teach me to fly a kite! It is big and bright. Get ready to run dad.

My day ended with a little visit from my cousin and grandma. She and mom made pastry for grandma's birthday pie. It is her Birthday tradition and mommy is making it this year. Hope that it will be good.




Now, if dad can just get home from work already so that we can have a nice dinner and cuddle. Thanks for the fun day mom and all the secret treats that I promised not to tell dad about! Wink Wink

1 comment:

  1. Cool pics! Soccer ball potty is right up your alley! I like to go on secret toy shopping trips too. hehe

    ReplyDelete