Wednesday 24 August 2011

Grandparent are people with silver in their hair and gold in their heart!

This weekend I got to see my grand maman Line and my grand papa Claude. They live on the other side of the Mercier bridge so I don’t get to see them all the time. So when I do, we have a lot of fun. I showed my grand maman how much I love to play with my baseball and my soccer ball. She spent almost the entire visit on the floor with me playing. And my Grand papa well, he wanted me to fall asleep on him like I used to when I was a baby but I was too excited to sleep while they here. I can’t wait for all the road work to be done so that I can see them and not have to get stuck in traffic.



I also have my grand mommy Judy and my grandpa Norm. Grandma takes care of me everyday and they live one street away from me so I get to see them all the time. They also play a lot with me. I get to go and see grandpa in his gardens and with his fishing boats. He is going to teach me to catch big fish one day when I am little bit bigger. My grandma, she takes me to all of my play groups and we spend a lot of our day walking. She walks all over Pointe Claire with me and my cousin.

This was last year, can't wait to go now that I am a little older!
Everyone tells me how lucky I am to have such good grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment