Thursday 25 August 2011

The Hulk

The other day my grandma brought me for a walk. We stopped at Sharon's place for our usual cookie and chat.



I was playing on the ground and then decided to climb on the railing. Look what happened... I am so strong that I broke it. Guess from now on I will have to be a little more carefull.


After all I said that I was sorry and Sharon forgave me. She is going to New Brunswick for a few days so this is me giving her a big hug before she leaves.  My mom told me how much Sharon hates being in pictures so I hope she will not mind that I am posting this one.                                                                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You really are strong! Jacob loves to fix things, he could help you...

    ReplyDelete