Saturday 20 August 2011

TGIF

This weekend was action packed! It all started on Friday night when mom and dad brought me to an adult party because I was sick. I had so much fun. I got to see my auntie Ingrid, aunt Jessie and Jen, Charline and so many other special people. I got to run around on the roof top and everyone was playing with me and my toys. My parents were happy because I behaved myself and went to bed  at a reasonable time like a big boy and they got to enjoy the rest of the evening.

Papa??? Papa? Take...


This morning I went to wake daddy up in his big bed. We had a nice breakfast and then went to the grocery store. It was the prefect begining to a sunny Saturday morning. But then I had to go get my 1 year shots. I tried to be a big strong man but I cried when the nurse gave me my thurd shot. It was enouh already! But well worth it to have the nice dinner that mommy made for me. Ouff I am so full cause I ate like a little piggie so off to bed I go. Doudou check, my bottle check a kiss from mom and dad check. Good night everyone Here's a few pictures of my day.


Choo choo



Me waiting to get my shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment