Tuesday 16 August 2011

This is me

So today is a special day, my mom and dad are starting a blog for me. I will tell you how it all began, and bring you up to date on my life so far.

My mommy and daddy met a few years ago at work and fell in love.(I even think that they kissed-right on the kisser) Gross!! Anyways, they moved into daddy's condo with Dolce. Daddy was not too happy about that but mom came as a package deal with the dog so my papa accepted! Soon after they bought my great grandma and grampas house in Pointe Claire and moved into the house that we live in now. They worked hard with all my family members to make it nice. It is really cozy and so far I am making a lot of memories in it.

A few months later magic happened... my parents went on a little vacation to Las Vegas and guess what? What happens in Vegas does not always stay in Vegas! Mom and dad found out that I was on my way. They were so excited for me to arrive. July 18, 2010 I was born all 7lbs of me. Since then we have been living as a happy family! Mom, dad, Me and Dolce. We had a fish too Sushi but my mom and dad tell me that he is in a better place now. I can't imagine any place being better than my home but I didn't ask too many questions.

I am more interested in playing, and walking! Yup, I can already walk and I have 8 teeth. I love to play in the park, sometimes I even eat the sand. I usually go to the park with my grandma and my cousin since grandma babysits us everyday. When my parents get home they usually have to have to give me a bath because I play a lot when grandma is around and well, I get dirty. mom and dad take me to the park too but we usually play in the yard together. Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you my favorite toy, a ball! yeah, any ball. I learned how to say the word too. Sometimes in the middle of the night I wake up and say "Ball" but when no one comes to play with me I go back to bed.

There is so much for me to tell you but for now this is a sneak peek into my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nathan! Welcome to the world of blogging! I can see that you've already got the hang of it! I like your Las Vegas story, very cute! Seems like Mommy and Daddy sure played their cards right! :) xox Looking forward to reading more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete