Wednesday 14 September 2011

My First Sleep Over


I am looking for ward to this weekend. I am going to have a sleep over with grandma and grampa!
My mommy and daddy are going away for a night and spa day at L’esterel. They are going to celebrate their anniversary. They tell me that I will understand one day that an anniversary is something special between two people. So, I guess I am excluded from that celebration. But I am sure that I am going to get spoiled all weekend by my grandparents, so I don't really mind.
Mom and dad helped me get all my first sleep over stuff together : Doudou, my favorite big boy pijama's, my bear, and a special snack. They even bought me a peter rabbit sleepy time story for grandma to read to me.
Maybe grandma will even make me and her some pancakes for breakfast!?!
My mommy keeps telling me that she and papa will miss me while they are gone. Don’t tell them but I will probably not even realise that they are gone since I will be having so much fun with my grandparents. I will let you all know soon how my first sleep over goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment