Sunday 18 September 2011

A++

Wow, I never knew that a sleep over could be so much fun! Grandma said that I was a really good boy and that I even had a good night sleep. My parents left early in the morning so me and grandma started our day with a nice walk. Then I got to visit with Grampa and watch him make the pasta that we had for dinner. yum... I love pasta.

I was really brave for a little man for his first sleepover. Grandma read me the book that mom and dad got me. Then off to bed.

My mommy and daddy had a great time at Lesterel. They said that the hotel was really nice. I am a little sad that they went to Mont Temblant village without me but the got me a nice little pair of shoes. Papa said that they walked around and had a beer and relaxed. Then off for a spa evening and then dinner. They were not impressed with the food but who would be, when my daddy is the best chef ever.

I was not the only one that was brave. I am proud of my parents who did not even send a text to see how I was. I am happy that they got to relax, but I am even happier now that they are back!

Guess looking back on it, sleep overs sure are fun but there is nothing like being home with our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment