Sunday 30 October 2011

Zoo Aventures

Me, Mama and Papa bear.
What a perfect weekend to go to the zoo. Claude the nice man across the street was talking about the zoo for Halloween so my mom planned to go. We went on saturday with my aunt and uncle, cousin Liam and the Richard's family. We had a really nice time. We saw a lot of big animals and even some under water creatures too. The zoo was decorated for Halloween. Everyone was dressed up in costumes and there were a lot of festive activities.


Thanks aunt Tracy for taking the picture.

Family that plays together stays together.

Yeay! Can you see my future cousin in the backround?

Rose love the sting ray's! A real Kiwi girl.



Not the best picture but we waited so long to take it mom wanted me to post it.

In the evening we were invited to my aunt Caroline's house. Mom and dad were so proud of me for being such a good boy. I didn't cry at all even though I was really sleepy. Once I got home I fell asleep right away and slep in till 7:30am.

Go Habs Go



This weekend I also got to play outside with mom. We went in the swing and played outside with my trucks. We played a lot but we got a lot of stuff done. We even bought papa a christmas gift. I can't wait to give it to him! I also tried on my Halloween costume. I am a little scared to wear a costume but I am sure that I will be fine with it once I stat getting candy and when I see all my friends dressed up. Stay tuned to see pictures of me in my costume.

Teddy grams! yummy

I will give you a few hints in the mean time.
#1 I can often be found on a golf course in Florida
#2 I have many teeth snap snap...
#3 I have a long tail that helps me direct towards my prey 


Can you guess my costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment